Thanks to the age of new technology (and Todd texted me for my password), I 'signed' my portion of the papers while in Vegas for my bachelorette party. While I was gone for the weekend, Todd and my parents went house hunting. After seeing several, Todd felt comfortable enough that I would trust him, and he decided to put in an offer. The only time we communicated that weekend was with a text message asking for my password... A few hours later I had an email that my offer had been completed... sight unseen by me. Thank goodness my now-husband knows me well!! I so enjoy our house, and making it our home.
Jul 2, 2014
House-versary
We
have officially had our keys to our house for 1 year! (We do
officially own the doorknobs, as we purchased new ones, so maybe we own
the doors by now, lol). I don't think I ever shared the
story of our home, or how it came to be ours.
My
uncle was our realtor and was super helpful in the home buying
process. At first Todd and I didn't think owning a home was a
possibility, but with his encouragement after looking at our finances
and what we felt comfortable paying.
Thanks to the age of new technology (and Todd texted me for my password), I 'signed' my portion of the papers while in Vegas for my bachelorette party. While I was gone for the weekend, Todd and my parents went house hunting. After seeing several, Todd felt comfortable enough that I would trust him, and he decided to put in an offer. The only time we communicated that weekend was with a text message asking for my password... A few hours later I had an email that my offer had been completed... sight unseen by me. Thank goodness my now-husband knows me well!! I so enjoy our house, and making it our home.
Thanks to the age of new technology (and Todd texted me for my password), I 'signed' my portion of the papers while in Vegas for my bachelorette party. While I was gone for the weekend, Todd and my parents went house hunting. After seeing several, Todd felt comfortable enough that I would trust him, and he decided to put in an offer. The only time we communicated that weekend was with a text message asking for my password... A few hours later I had an email that my offer had been completed... sight unseen by me. Thank goodness my now-husband knows me well!! I so enjoy our house, and making it our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.