Jul 3, 2014

All-Star Weekend

Todd and I took a mini vacation a few weekends ago.  I started off by visiting my Mom and Dad prior to their trip to Paris - Mom and I got mani/pedi's, which was followed by lunch at the newest restaurant in town.

I picked Todd up from work, and we headed to Brush Prairie to watch one of my younger cousins play in the All Stars game.
With the All-Star #22
 
Then on the way home, I went to my friend's baby shower in Olympia.  She is 5 weeks in front of me, and it has been to share this experience with her.  Our husbands had a man date together, while we girls had fun.
Kaleigh and I - love at first womb look!
 They are having a boy, and we have already married our kids together.  Hope they don't mind.  
From her first boyfriend!


We also got to see my good friends, who are in Washington visiting family.  Carol and I met in PT school.  Her and her husband just finished a worldwide tour.  It was great to catch up and hear about their adventures.


All in all it was an ALL-STAR weekend in my books filled with friends and family!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.