This past week Todd and I completed a 12 week birthing class. Drumroll please. I would like to introduce the newest Bradley Method Coach - Todd!!! He has is certificate placed in his wallet.
What is Bradley Method you ask? It is focused on natural childbirth with a husband-based coaching. I know that natural birthing is not for everyone, but I am hoping that I will be able to. I have this fear of needles and then of course, this whole sticking a needle into my spine scares me. We met weekly for 12 weeks at our instructors home. The class size was small, and allowed for questions/answering and tailoring the class to fit our needs. I would highly recommend the class (even if you don't plan to go natural), the class really encourages the couple to research their concerns and be well informed of their choices.
I am very thankful to have a husband who supports me and my dreams. He also has been waking up with me, and walking in the morning - just so I can get my exercise in.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.