Jul 14, 2014

First Anniversary!

WOW!!! I didn't know time could fly by so fast!  This has been a wonderful year filled with lots of new experiences, getting to know each other better, continue to fall in love, set up a home and begin to start a family.  I couldn't imagine it getting any better!  One of my favorite things about this year is seeing Todd's unconditional love for me with the way that he serves me and my needs.  For example every night I come home to dinner hot on the table (the dishes are usually washed as well).

We celebrated our first anniversary in true Bush fashion.  It has been on my bucket list to attend the King's Court (and it just so happened to fall on a Friday night), and Todd took me to the castle to celebrate!  It was a gorgeous summer night - and I had a blast.  (Felix was the pitcher on our first date when Todd invited me to the M's v Angel)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.