Jul 14, 2014

10 year Reunion

It has been 10 years since I graduated from H.S.!!!  My goodness - where has the time gone?!?  Sometimes it feels like I was there yesterday, and then I remember I spent 4 years at Western, 1 year working, 3 years at Azusa Pacific, 1 year in residency and 1 year being married.

Originally, our reunion was planned for our anniversary weekend.  It was then canceled and re-scheduled for a weekend in August - a date that none of my friends were able to attend.  So, Todd and I hosted a backyard dinner reunion for my HS besties (although we missed those who live out of state, and those who were on vacation).

The table - Todd even hung up twinkle lights

A close up of the table

The "Kids" Table

Because I can't not show off Todd's hardwork on the table he did for me

The kids!

My Date - Happy 1st Anniversary!!!  Loved working with this guy to pull this dinner off
 For dinner we started off with salad and bread, followed by twice baked potatoes, and Todd tried a new recipe of pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon.  We topped it off with a champagne toast (and apple cider for the preggers and under-aged), and chocolate mouse for dessert.
The group

Todd practicing holding the baby.

Me - Sarah - Athena (wearing the bridesmaids dress from my wedding) - Kaleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.