First of all I wanted to congratulate you on a wonderful season!! Congratulations on winning yet a second Stanley Cup. It was quite a tough post season, playing 3 series of 7 games, overcoming a 0-3 series, and becoming the best team in CA.
At first I was quite sad that you were unable to sweep Round 4 and the NY Rangers. But I'm quite thankful that you won in game 5 at home. My husband and his family are avid Kings fan (although we will forgive him for wearing this Ducks shirt...). Since meeting him, I have learned about the sport of hockey, and have been a fan since we met in 2011 (my first season of watching hockey the Kings won the Stanley cup). By winning the cup in game 5 we were able to be in LA (we happened to have a trip planned), and watch the game with family. So thank you!!!
| Mallory, Rachel, Me |
![]() |
| Kings WIN!!! (Not without a little stress in 2 OT) |
![]() |
| Future LA Kings Fan (will be arriving just in time for 2014-15 season!) |
| The FamBam |
Sincerely,
LA Kings Fan in Seattle
PS So far this year we have a SuperBowl, a Stanley Cup, and we are hoping for a Mariner's v Dodger's World Series!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.