May 24, 2011

W^3

Wonderful Washington Weekend

I flew home for four days, and a wonderful weekend it was filled with family, a wedding for college friends, breakfast with high school friends and the dentist
; ).

I was friends with both the bride and groom in college! Amanda is the first of us ladies to be married. I was blessed in college to have a group that experienced life together - running track, Bible study and mission trips to Mexico. Our famous "Pregnant Pose"

She wasn't done wearing her dress or having fun, so we went to a bar and played some pool.




Kaleigh meets Genevieve - she drove all the way up to have breakfast with us. Love Love!


Athena and I - How crazy is it that we both are in WA on the same weekend?!


Garden Walk with the the girls, celebrating their 6th Birthday!


Playing Games outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.