May 11, 2011

Lost in L.A.

The other evening I got the chance to have dinner in Beverly Hills with one of my bestest friends from back home. Jenny was down here for work, and with my 6 day weekends we were able to meet up. It was the night before a test (the first one since I left for clinicals in back in August!) We met in college, began running together, and as they say the rest is history.

A classmate of mine, recommended a few Gluten Free restaurants, and we chose to try one with a Venezuelan cuisine.


I get to see her face twice in two weeks! How luck am I!?! I will be going home for a wedding next weekend for mutual friends of ours.

On the way out, I mentioned that I hope I could find my way home, by now it was dark and I had taken several one way streets (Thank you Mapquest). I thought I would head in the general direction of the freeway. . . and after beginning to think maybe I wasn’t heading in the absolute correct direction, and just about to start to panic, I realized I was navigating in the right direction.

Who needs a smart phone or a garmin to find their way around town?!? Not this girl. I just followed the North star. . . Ok, maybe actually I found a sign for the hospital I had done a rotation at, and quickly found my route home from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.