May 25, 2011

American Idol's

I got the chance to experience Hollywood, and was a seat filler for the American Idol Season Finale (the episode before they announce the winner and the top two battle it out). I wasn't allowed to bring my phone or camera to the taping so no pictures from my experience. This season I did not follow the show, and didn't know much about the finalists. But what a surprise I got when I watched a country concert right in front of me. I had seen a few videos of Scotty (the eventual winner), and was rooting for him. But when Lauren came on and ended the show with this song, it moved me to tears!



What a true story this is! If only I could become the woman my mother is. She is such an example to me of how to LOVE the Lord, my future husband, family and those around me. Encouraging me in all area's of life from graduate school, to running to my spiritual walk and plans for the future. I know that I can turn to my Momma and she will be there right behind me. The lyrics to this song are true! Love you MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.