Before the nursing pinning ceremony. (I don't have any pictures from the actual graduation.)
Going to her graduation got me excited for mine, and seeing the reality of being done with school is coming SO CLOSE!
What else did we do besides celebrate? I ate my way through Portland, the best that I could. :)
First, the Waffle Window. A waffle with chocolate and peanut butter drizzled over it.
Then to celebrate after graduation we went to
Washington!!! (My home!) to Joe's Crab shack. Love seafood!
The next day we tried to go to VooDoo Doughnuts, but it was closed for remodeling. This is a landmark to Portland.
But we did meet up with my h.s. friend Kristian at the Sunday Market!
And stood in a really long line that was totally worth it to eat a gyro from the market.
And true to our heritage, we went to Dutch Brother's coffee (and I'm taking about being Dutch, not drinking crazy amounts of coffee). Sunday proved to be a BEAUTIFUL day in the NW and we sunbathed on the front lawn for the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.