May 19, 2015

Momma's Day

Technically this was my 2nd Momma's Day - although my FIRST with my baby in my hands.  Last year at this time we were revealing the gender of our baby to be with our parents.

Todd totally spoiled me and it started off right from the beginning!  I had been battling my second round of sinus infection and PINK eye.  I honestly didn't even hear Mikaela make a peep and Todd got up with her.  The two of them slipped out of the house and brought coffee, donuts and tulips.

We then went off to church, and brunch with my parents and grandparents (I'm sooooo bummed I didn't get a generation photo!!!).
Three Generations

Then we went off to Green Lake where we enjoyed the sunshine, time together and walked around the lake.  We even finished the day off with Starbucks  :)


Baby Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.