May 9, 2015

April Showers...

April's Showers brought lots to the Bush household.  Todd's aunt and uncle were in town for a business trip.  They currently live in California, but had previously lived in Lake Stevens.  
Family Visiting


 April Showers also brought my garden to life (or more like it actually ruined it).  I'm not sure what happened, but my geraniums are all eaten (probably slugs - but I don't see any of their slime).  Today I put some miracle grow and slug bait in hopes of reviving them. 

In April I also started a new job.  It's been a bit hectic as we transition to a little bit of a new routine. I'm also driving in the opposite direction up North.  This clinic is a new branch - and I'm the only PT at this time.  It's been a fairly smooth transition.  God's hand was at work from being offered a position, to leaving my previous clinic and protecting our little family during this time.  We both have had a total peace about the move. 

April ended with a beautiful weekend - so we took a family trip to Green Lake.
   
Green Lake                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.