We spent the first weekend in May celebrating family birthday's! My grandparents celebrated their 75th birthdays and we celebrated them with a garden themed party. I'm so luck to not only know my grandparents, but for the relationship that we have together and the memories they have created with each of us kids. From taking us to the fair, building pig pens, watching my athletic events, teaching me about Jesus and being a cheerleader for me. Happy Birthday!!
| Grandpa, Nana and the Grandkids |
| Family Photo |
The next day was my Uncle's birthday. Quite a few helped him celebrate by climbing Mt. Pilchuck. Mikaela and I stayed behind, as I was a bit under the weather.
We met up with the hikers afterwards for pizza. I just love this picture of Grandpa and Mikaela!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.