Hard to believe my little baby is TWO MONTHS!!! She had an exciting month filled with lots of firsts and learning new things. At her two month appointment she was 11 pounds 9 ounces (51%) and 23.82 inches (92%). She also received her vaccinations, I am not sure who it was harder on...
 |
| In California on Auntie Rachel's blanket; outfit from Uncle Trav and Mallory |
 |
| Outfit from Auntie Jenna - these pants are doomed; BLOW OUT every single time I wear them... |
 |
| Reading already! |
I like it when Momma sings Brown Brown Bear to me! We like to read to Mikaela every night! I can't wait to take her to the library. I have my original library card from when I was 6! (signed in purple pen of course).
 |
| Daddy reading to me. |
 |
| Tummy Time - is getting good at keeping her head up |
 |
| I discovered my hands - and I like to suck on my fists! |
 |
| Lunch with cousin Jeff |
Mikaela is also copying facial expressions. Of course her favorite is smiling =) We went to lunch with Jeff - and I'm crediting him for teaching her to stick her tongue out.
 |
| THIRD state - California. This time traveling by first plane ride | | | | | | |
|
|
This picture is from our trip to California - and is also where our
first date ended. The Manhattan Beach Pier. So fun to go back.
Other firsts:
- First night staying in a hotel
- First wedding!
- Sleeping through the night! At Grandma and Grandpa's Mikaela slept from 10 pm to 6 am several nights, and Momma was very HAPPY!!! Mikaela's bed time is usually 7-8 pm, and then she wakes around 2 AM, 5AM and then at 8 AM we are up for the day.
- First hike
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.