Nov 20, 2014

Cold Snap

Sometime late Saturday night, early Sunday morning our furnace stopped working.  It was first noticed after feeding little miss.  At whatever hour it was, my first thought, was did we forget to pay our bill?  Thank goodness the hubby works for a HVAC company, and he was able to have someone check it out on Sunday afternoon.  Mikaela and I escaped to my parents place, and Todd braved the cold. Unfortunately, not all the parts were on the truck and so Todd had to order them Monday.  So Mikaela and I spent two nights at my parents house. 
The temperature in our house Monday night

Todd working on the furnace Monday evening

Never been so happy to have HEAT!!!
 And because I think she is so cute, and who doesn't love a baby picture?!
Mikaela staying warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.