Jul 29, 2013

ikea

Todd and I have come back from our honeymoon.  I was sick the first few and we are busy trying to make our house a home.
This past weekend we made the BIG adventure to our nearest Ikea, and navigated the warehouse.  The good thing is Todd and I both agreed on all of our choices, and we had our furniture picked out fairly quickly. 
But then we had to figure out how to fit it into his car...  So we bought what we thought was the most important, the dresser and nightstands.  Then after loading it into the car, we decided, maybe we could fit more in.  So, we went back in to buy the stand for the tv. I think the purchasing and packing took us longer.



Finished Project:



 It feels soooo great to have our clothes put away in the dresser and up off the floor.  The first part of our 'house' finished.  We even hung our first piece up, the sign above our bed is from my sister. It says: "So, I can kiss you anytime I want" with our names and wedding date.

See the clip from "Sweet Home Alabama"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.