I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have such amazing friends, but I somehow scored a second Bachelorette Party. This past weekend I celebrated with my friends from high school and Jenna. My sweet friends all had a part in planning the day, and kept the whole thing a secret from me!
I met Athena and Sarah in Seattle, where I was whisked away to the Purple Cafe for wine and appetizer's.
Then we went back to the hotel, where we all got dressed up, and headed to our second place of the evening.
Arts
& Carafes - which is a place where you learn to paint a scene
(with directions from a teacher on how to mix colors, which brush to
use) and drink more wine.
The best part of the night, was in the elevator with all of our paintings when an elderly lady was with us. She asked where we had all got the paintings and we told her what we had been up to. Her response - "Uh, well, those are nice..." But her tone didn't have me convinced... I think she was quite embarrassed about her behavior, but we could not contain ourselves and burst into laughter as soon as we spilled into the hallway.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.