Mar 4, 2015

Valentine's Day

 

We started off our morning very early as our sweet pea is an early riser!!  I was excited to have Todd open his cards - Mikaela made special cards with her footprint (we also sent them to the grandparents and uncle/aunties.  
Thank you Pinterest!
 
Miss Mikaela opening up her present from Daddy and Momma - a swimsuit for this summer.

Todd and I are not much into celebrating the holiday as "Hallmark" would have us.  We don't buy expensive gifts or dinners...  Our tradition stems from our first Valentine's.  I had worked late and arrived at Todd's past a reasonable time to get a table at any restaurant.  I joked with him that he should still take me out - to In-N-Out.  Now that we live in Washington - we go to Dick's for burgers and shakes.  (Bonus - I noticed the next weekend that a dozen roses were FIVE dollars!!! so I told Todd next year he should buy my flowers a week later ;) Lol)

We wandered around Edmonds
 Todd and I are dreaming of going to Italy (and Todd did promise to take me when I was in labor).  So we went to a free class put on by Rick Steve's and learned all about Italy!


 Mikaela made this little gem at daycare for us!  It was a nice surprise to get this - her first art project at 'school'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.