 |
| 5 Months 3-6-15 |
Hard to
believe how quickly time is passing by! It feels like Mikaela has
always been apart of our family - she is such a blessing! And has
melded into our family routine. This month was a 'difficult' month.
Thanks to returning to work during the 'germ' season and starting
daycare we experienced double ear infection, sinus infection, vomit,
fevers, and pink eye (this is a collective experience). Mikaela just
went to the doctor and was given a clean bill of health. Yay we are all
healthy now.
Mikaela has discovered how yummy her toes taste!
We
continue to breastfeed and Momma enjoys this bonding experience with
Mikaela. While I am working I am unable to keep up with my growing
girls needs while she is away from me. I send her to daycare with as
much as I am able to, and then they supplement with formula if needed.
Mikaela got to have a 'coffee date' with a few H.S. friends of mine.
Mikaela brought home her first art project - a Valentine's for Momma and Daddy.
We
began feeding Mikaela some 'solid' food starting with homemade rice
cereal (rice blended to fine powder and then placed in boiling water
until absorbed). I had borrowed a 'baby' cook book from the library
and enjoyed it so much I purchased it for us. It has good information
for feeding baby as well as recipes. Next we are going to try
banana's.
 |
| Not a fan of Momma's Rice Cereal |
She
has graduated from her size 1 diapers, and is now in size 2! (She is
such a long lean little one). Daycare told us that she rolled from her
back to her belly - I am still waiting to watch for this at home. She
is also beginning to laugh - especially when she gets kissies from Momma
and Daddy.
Continues to sleep through the night with starting our bed time routine around 7, and waking between 4:30-6.
And just a few extra pictures from the month!
 |
| Go Kings Go |
 |
| Bath time fun |
Enjoys splashing around in her bath tub :)
 |
| Walking the trail with Daddy |
 |
| Tea Party with Nana |
 |
| Pretty in Pink |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.