Mar 20, 2015

7 Quick Takes

1. I promised Mikaela we weren't going to change out of our pjs all day.  So far, we both are wearing them still, and we are being productive at the house!  (All though we might change so I can go for a run).
2. Productiveness means - cleaning out little miss Mikaela's closet and packing up all of her TEENY TINY clothes.  Was she REALLY that small??  It seems like forever ago that we were bringing her home.  Her closet was getting really bad - anything I didn't know what to do with was thrown in.  It was getting to the point I couldn't open or close the closet.
Mikaela on my nursery blanket
3. Umm, SPRING is HERE!!!  Last night was AWESOME!! I ran at 6:30 pm in shorts and a t-shirt people.  In the MIDDLE of March!!  And the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.  and yesterday was my friday!!!
4. Here is our little leprechaun all ready for St. Patrick's day.
5. Since the weather changed drastically on Sunday we went to Cinderella - Mikaela's first movie!!!  She did great, she wore her earmuffs for part of the movie, slept and ate some snacks.  I learned from the movie to have courage and to be kind.

6.We went and watched my cousins play against each other for the first time.  Here is Mikaela cheering for them!



7. Today is officially the first day of SPRING!!!!  Summer is getting closer!  Which means longer evenings, dinners outside, camping trips and much more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.