Jan 16, 2014

Sea - HAWKS


The road to the SuperBowl is going through Seattle, and Todd and I were able to witness part of the paving this past weekend. 

I was awaiting a phone call from Todd already at lunch on Friday, but at the end of the conversation he casually mentioned he that his work had offered him tickets to Saturdays game.  I started to do a happy dance around the house and began squealing.
Driving to the Game - notice the windshield wipers are going!


Rain is an understatement for the weather.  We were SOAKED before the game even started, but it was TOTALLY worth it to see the home team win!

Before the start of the game - all smiles
Beast Mode TD!

Still all Smiles - THE HAWKS WON!!
We are excited to see what happens this weekend against the 49er's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.