Our year in Review:
In January, I began a new job, as a physical therapist at an out patient clinic. She had interned here as student, and wanted to work there when she came back to Washington. God was good, and they had just opened a second clinic and were hiring.
In March I took her Orthopedic Certified Specialist Exam (and found out months later) and PASSED! That same day, Todd was preparing to move to Washington, and got a little choked up about the experience. He ended up spending his last hours in his home state in the emergency room.
I got to introduce Todd to my most favorite place (DisneyLand is a close second), Lake Chelan! We bought a house (or half of a duplex) but it is OURS, and signed on July 1st.
We took a trip to California to help friends celebrate their wedding, and had a reception at Todd's parents.
October: We had our first house guests, Todd's parents came up for a week. We had fun taking them around our favorite spots.
Our first holiday season as a married couple (and our first Thanksgiving celebrated together). We stayed in state and celebrated with my family. Christmas quickly came, and we found ourselves in California celebrating with Todd's family.
Other quick notes:
Todd continues to ref adult hockey, and is looking for a team to play on.
I listened to all the Harry Potter books on audio driving to work (I never did read the books or watch the movies!) - next year I am going to tackle "The Chronicles of Narnia"
We both signed up for a running race in March - I am going to run the half marathon and Todd the 5k!
2013 was a great year, and we look forward to what is in store for 2014!
Other quick notes:
Todd continues to ref adult hockey, and is looking for a team to play on.
I listened to all the Harry Potter books on audio driving to work (I never did read the books or watch the movies!) - next year I am going to tackle "The Chronicles of Narnia"
We both signed up for a running race in March - I am going to run the half marathon and Todd the 5k!
2013 was a great year, and we look forward to what is in store for 2014!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.