Jan 7, 2013

love letters

I moved from California back to Washington 2 weeks ago.  Between driving back, the excitement of the holidays and seeing family and friends, time has been blurred.  But now, that I'm settling in, I'm realizing how much I miss him! 

I thought it would be ok, because I was used to only seeing him 1-2x a week, and mostly on the weekends.  BUT thank goodness for skype!  I can see his face and we can talk, it is ALMOST! like being together again.

For Christmas, I received alphabet cookie cutters, so I put them to good use.  I will be mailing a 'secret' message for him to read and then eat.


Dear Todd,

I love you! See you soon!
39 days left.

xoxo, Amy

I wasn't sure if I should frost the cookies or not.  Have you ever tried to mail cookies before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.