Jan 1, 2013

2012 meet 2013

Highlights of 2012
- I started an orthopedic residency program, I logged many miles on the 10 freeway, many weekend hours at Sunset and West LA KP, wrote many prep forms and expanded my physical therapy knowledge!  (I graduated in December!)  I completed my first year as a licsenced physical therapist as well!!! 

 


- I got to crash the Spencer family vacation at DisneyLand!!!  Had many visitors to California including Karim/Jason (for the Pac 12 basketball tourney), Jenna, Mom/Dad, Emily/Alyssa and finally Jeffrey!


- I momentarily had a pet turtle who I found in the driveway one day during a run.  I posted flyers all over the complex I was living in.  I gave Donatello a nice home for several days, and bought him some fine goldfish to feast upon.  He ended up going back to the wild (my place had a pond for him) after several days.
 
- And last, but not the least - I got engaged!!! To the guy next to me in the picture!  Todd and I are set to get married in July 2013!  I feel very fortuante and blessed to become his wife, and begin our lives together
 
 
2012 did not end without some excitement, I finished my first job and moved 1000+ miles back to Washington, just in time for the holidays.
 
What I'm looking forward to in 2013!
- Starting a new job in an orthopedic setting (if the state would ever get around to processing my application after 2.5 months)
- Living with my grandparents for the next several months before I get married; Having Todd move from CA to WA
- Getting MARRIED!!! to my best friend!
- running a half marathon (and seeing who else I can convince to run as well!)
- going to my cousins sporting events, hanging out with them, and creating great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.