Apr 3, 2017

Mamma Mia



For Valentine's Day, Todd surprised me with tickets to the Paramount to see Mamma Mia.  This was quite a surprise, because I didn't even know it was in town (Todd says I told him, and he remembered) and because usually I get bag of holiday themed m&ms (because that's what I ask for). 

We dropped M off at my Aunt & Uncle's where she had a great time.  Playing with the dog, going for walks, watching Moana and jumping rope.
 

We drove over to Seattle and after driving through the city - found a parking structure where we parked.  Thankfully, I thought we should bring the ticket with us - to have the address to remember where we parked. 

We enjoyed the show - I thought the encore was probably the best - because the audience was singing and clapping along.


The show got out at 10:30 - and being kid free and in the city - we decided to stop for coffee and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.   Around midnight, we walked back to the parking structure, to find the doors locked and the gate down.  Yikes, we walked around and found ourselves at the door of a hotel.

Thankfully I have a resourceful husband - he called the number on the ticket - and security let us in the doors to our car.  $7.00 for parking and we were outta there. 

What an adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.