Jan 17, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

I know I keep saying this, but gosh, time keeps flying by me.  I have intentions about staying more up to date, but well...

We left Cabo on Christmas Eve, and drove straight to my parents house to spend the night.  We woke up the next morning, and went to my grandparents house, where we spent most of the next day with everyone.  Hopefully, next year, Mikaela will be old enough to stay the night with her cousins and sleep under Gigi and Great Grandpa's tree too!

Santa found Mikaela at Nana and Poppa's

Doc McStuffins Vet Center
This girl loves her pups! Now she can take extra good care of them!!
Mikaela and her cousins

Where cousins go to become friends
 Pictures from Christmas with my parents and sister are on someone else's camera!  I was so enjoying the moments, I think I forgot to snap a few pics...
Christmas never ended in the Bush house this year!  We celebrated the three of us the following day - which also happened to be a Saturday.  Santa even found his way to our house (even without a chimney or fireplace to come down...)

Mikaela and Daddy

Setting up shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.