Oct 24, 2015

O-N-E

Our little Sweet Pea is ONE!!!
Photos by Spencer Imagery
We woke Mikaela up on her real birthday by singing to her.  Then we were all off to work and daycare.  That evening Daddy made spaghetti dinner with meatballs, and we had brownies and ice cream.  Nana, Poppa, Gigi and Great Grandpa were there to celebrate (although I think the pictures wound up on someone else's camera...) 

Opening birthday presents
Birthday candles



A birthday party fit for a Mikaela "Minnie" Mouse
Birthday Girl with Momma and Daddy
Monthly Photo Banner

 ( I do love a good party, arts and crafts)

Cupcakes

Pink Goodness
Ice cream Sundaes

We are so thankful for everyone who could come and help us celebrate!!! (Flying from CA, driving from OR, and missing soccer games!!!)  We couldn't have made it through this first year without the love and support of family and friends.  We had a photo booth, played pin the bow on Minnie (I can't find the pictures I took of it though), and ate ice cream sundaes (Daddy made ice cream).  The birthday girl got into the 'party' and was very interested in unwrapping her presents.

Harry is supervising :)

Friends








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.