Sep 12, 2014

Season Tickets

Todd and I are proud season ticket holders to the UW Huskies Football (this season we are splitting 2 seats with my parents).

We were lucky enough to go to the home opener versus EWU. 
It was a great start with a 21-0 lead in the middle of the 1st quarter.  It looked as though the Dawgs could do no wrong... but the end of the game score told a different story 59-52 (although we did bust out a win!!).  Excited to see what the Coach Peterson Era will bring to Husky nation! 

The View from our Seats

It was a beautiful SUNNY day in Seattle (which truly boasts the most scenic view in football) with Lake Washington and Mt Rainer in full view!  It got to be 85+ degrees at the stadium, and we were in direct sunlight the entire game.  The stadium even ran out of bottled water!!!  I might be crazy, but here I am 37 weeks pregnant with our future husky pup!

Look who we found!  My uncles are directly below us in the 200 section with their season tickets.
Cousins Bleed Purple and Gold - Alyssa, Emily and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.