Sep 5, 2014

Golden Birthday

This year I celebrated my GOLDEN birthday - turning 28 on the 28th!!!  With Todd and I's birthday so close together we celebrated all weekend long!

My day started off with all these M&M's on my desk at work.  Work celebrated my birthday as well - it was the day they chose to celebrate the anniversary of the company.  I was on the winning putt-putt team!  =)

On my actually birthday Todd had my parents and grandparents over for spaghetti dinner.  He set the table beautifully - complete with gold chargers and gold napkins.  (I wish I had taken a few pictures!!)

We celebrated with family with a purple and GOLDen party - watching the new era of UW Football.  The Dawgs won 17-16.
Jenny-Me-Todd (Jenny was in town for a work conference)
Me and the hubby
Jenna - Jeff - Me


The next day was Todd's birthday! We celebrated by riding our bikes on the trial down to our favorite place - Trails End. 
36 weeks pregnant and 10 mile bike ride round trip!
First the birthday boy needed a new helmet      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.