This past weekend I was blessed with the opportunity to take part in my good friend Kelli's wedding. Kelli and I met at APU and continued our friendship into residency, dating and now MARRIAGE.
During the ceremony and reception it was apparant the love that Kelli and Andrew have for each other. While getting ready Kelli announced she was so ready to meet/see her groom, and you could sense the calmness and excitement in her. Both the groom and the bride openly demonstrated their emotions while sharing their vows, and the bridge even danced in place with JOY!
It was such an honor to be part of their day, and also walk with them in their journey together (although they did meet TEN years ago, and over time had weaved in and out of each other's lives it was only in the last two years they re-connected). THANK you for the privilege to be a witness to your love and commitment to each other.
I got to spend time with my in-laws and was thankful they allowed me to stay at their house and borrow Rachel's car. I was sad to be separated from Todd for a few nights, but so thankful that I was able to go. It made my return home sweeter knowing that my HUBBY got to pick me up from the airport.
 |
| At the rehearsal |
 |
Lacey - Kelli (bride) - Me
Thanks Starbucks for the Bride's Drink |
 |
| Getting Ready |
 |
| All the Bridesmaids |
 |
| The lovely bride and I |
 |
| PT school friends! Loved getting to catch up |
 |
| Kelli - Lacey - Me |
 |
| With the GROOM = ) |
 |
My bouquet! (In a Mac and Jack cup!)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.