Day 1: Glassy Baby
I have finally entered into a secret club, of those who know the wonderfulness of glassy baby (for more information http://www.glassybaby.com/about-handmade-glass-candle-holder-gifts/lee-rhodes.aspx). The time at the store was fabulous with all the colors and candles. Mom and I spent the day doing errands, and this just happened to be one of them.
Day 2
Friends - Jenny and Amanda (missing from the pregnant posse is Liz). I have known these girls since my days at WWU, and I am thankful for our continued friendship across the years and states.
Day 3
Oh, man. Coffee (in my all time favorite mug (ok it belongs to my momma)) in Beauty and the Beast mug. And my most current read - Orthopedic Secrets, I carry it everywhere with my right now. In 10 (but, who is counting??!?) days I will be taking a big certification test, and I can't wait to be done!!!
Day 4
My surprise at work!!! I had a letter from my Aunt Lulu, encouraging me to keep on going with the studies! What a Marvelous Monday surprise!!
Day 5
My two vices: m&m's and coffee. Todd sent me the jar of m&ms for Valentine's day. I'm impressed they even lasted this long... But on this day, I ate them all.
Day 6
A the blasted treadmill, at least my shorts and shoes have some bright color to pull me through. Since moving back to Washington, I have become a fair weather runner, meaning if it is too cold by my standards, or too windy or rainy, I hit the treadmill. I can't believe myself!! But at least I'm attempting to run...
Day 7
#tbt #fun4cousins #summervisits #santamonica #fun4cousins #alyssaemilyandme







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.