Mar 21, 2013

photos - week 2

Day 8 -


Movie date night with the parentals to Oz the Great and Powerful.  Great movie choice, we got there so early we had to wait in a line, before being able to get into the theater. 


 
Day  9: With Todd moving to Wa, we did some room re-arranging.  This little  TALL surprise was found.  Back from the Sonics!!!  I hope they really do come back some time and SOON! =)


Day 10: The life of a chicken farmer.  Today's total is 10.
 
Day 11: Why I buy banana's.  "Yum Yum Potassium"

Days 11 - 13.  I failed.
 Day 14: Back to where it all started.  Here I took my GRE's and then now took the OCS test.  My last test EVER!  (or at least that is my hope).  I think I deserve to be done after 21 years of school! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.