I have an addiction. I'm not sure if one came before the other, but I definitely enjoy them both. Can you guess what they are? Running AND Chocolate. As the shirt says "I will run for Chocolate!" I think I run so that I can eat the chocolate too!
It all started with an introduction to the WORLD's BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE! At a little cafe in Bellingham. Friends and I would go reward ourselves at the end of finals, spliting a piece of "Chocolate Decadence". Imagine a few scoops of ice cream and hot fudge drizzled over it all.
Today's adventure started after, you guessed a nice long run. . . and the following ingredients.
It came out looking like this.
In my opinion one never needs an excuse to bake! And is it bad that while this was baking in the oven I had the show "Cupcake Wars" on?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.