Oct 17, 2017

The Big Three


M turned three while we were on our family vacation.  By this point we were in New Orleans, Louisiana and had joined up with the rest of the family. 

 I heard her waking up.
Me: "Happy Birthday Mikaela!"
M:  "Not yet.  I need to go potty first, then it can be my birthday."
 


We went to have breakfast at Cafe Du Monde for beignets (French donuts).  Then we wandered around the streets of New Orleans in search of some real coffee.  We also ran into the fire department (not as friendly as our local guys!) where M got a new hat for her collection.




We then ventured to the bayou to find us some gators!  We had 17 people from our group.  I would highly recommend this group tour - full of information about the local animals and vegetation.  

This little girl so wanted to have cupcakes for her birthday.  I didn't know it would be so hard to fulfill this wish of hers.  After calling several places - the delivery charge was too high, they don't allow people from out of state to place orders, they would call me right back - I walked into a store and ordered 2 dozen.  Of which they were not happy about, but I can't say it wasn't without trying to warn them.  M was quite tickled to have her cupcakes - although she still wasn't so sure about everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her.  She was shy about blowing her candle out, so she had some help from Mom and Grandpa. 


Special Request for a "Banilla cupcake with sprinkles" Can't believe our little girl is THREE!!!  She is quite the sensitive, sweet and ever wanting to learn little girl.  It is a joy and honor to be her parents!






Year Three Interview:

Favorite Color: Orange & Blue
Favorite Animal: Lulu (giraffe at WPZ), flamingo,
Favorite Book: Peppa Pig (not sure where this came from)
What Song Do you Like: "Let it Go" Sing soundtrack, Moana soundtrack
Favorite Sport: swimming, running,
Favorite Foods: cereal, pizza, 'hangeburger', clams
Favorite Things: excavators, art projects, chalk, "circle time", go to the zoo, Jake "Brownie" (UW QB)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher like Miss Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.