Jul 7, 2016

Flower Girl

    

    



A few weeks ago we celebrated the marriage of a dear high school friend - Sarah.  She happened to also marry a classmate (Ben and I even went to senior year homecoming together!)  It was an honor to stand by her side as a bridesmaid.  Mikaela got the honor of being one of the flower girls.



Stanwood Friends
 These girlies and I have been friends from high school (some of us date back to elementary school)!  We have so much fun together - through the years we have lived in different states, but we have always managed to stay in touch. I love these girls so much - couldn't imagine life without them.
The wedding also served as a high school reunion - and my heart left so full.  Most of our spouses and babies got to come as well. 

K crashes the group
Girls and our babies




My biggest fear was that Mikaela was not going to want to wear the dress.  The dress was so cute, and I wanted to make sure it would fit.  So we tried it on at home, and Mikaela cried, and cried.  She even pretended she couldn't walk.  I was so worried about her throwing a fit on the wedding day.  But thank goodness, the second flower girl was a great example, and Mikaela nicely put her dress on.

She eventually made it down the aisle, carrying her sign.  My heart was in a million pieces at how cute my little girls was, and also I mentally fast-forwarded to her wedding too.  It's my prayer that she can find someone just like her Daddy her is for me. 
Daddy and M dancing

J and M dancing

 Here M is dancing with one of my besties oldest boy.  It was precious! 



Family Photo

 The venue was gorgeous - she got married on the pier in Anacortes.  The weather behaved, the sun came out and the wind died down. 


All our Wedding from 2008 - 2016!

I love this gallery of photos from all of our weddings - we can see as we have grown from college graduates to mommas and wives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.