I was recently spoiled with love by my Momma, Aunt and Cousin.
We met one night after work, and ate dinner at Anthony's, which was followed by maternity clothes shopping. Although most of my clothes are still fitting, and I'm hiding behind flowing shirts at work (yes, I have finally told my workplace, but I have yet to tell my clients, they probably assume I have eaten one to many bowls of ice cream).
![]() |
| With the fake belly bump |
![]() |
| My momma and I |
My wardrobe now consists of:
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 pair of black work pants
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 pair of pants that can be worn at work or around town; they also can be converted into capris
- 4 tops
- 1 dress (for a wedding that I am attending, and any other functions that may crop up)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.