Apr 18, 2014

Chili Verde

How lucky am I that I have a husband who prepares and cooks meals for me on a daily basis?!?  AND not only is it ready on the table ready for me when I get home, but it is pretty tasty too!
My Favorite Cook
This past weekend Todd experimented with a family favorite - Chili Verde.  his dad made it for us the last time we went to California, and we have been dreaming of bellies full from it ever since.

Beautiful Presentation

Todd did however learn a valuable cooking lesson.  He learned the difference from a clove of garlic and a bulb of garlic.  Only we learned just a little too late...  The chili verde turned out pretty good, but we will be able to ward off the vampires  = )
A little Spring Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.