Jun 5, 2013

black beauty

Saying goodbye to Black Beauty was a little teary.

A few weeks ago, I was in a little accident, and Beauty had to go to greener pastures.  

She and I had been through a lot, from my time at Western to driving me to my "first" real job!

I drove her to California, Oregon, Arizona and Nevada.   

But my tears were gone shortly, as I found a replacement for her.  I just loved her SOOOOO much!  that I bought the same car.  She did a great job of protecting me, and she took most of the impact.  


Although, Beauty II is a 2003 (just a little older then the original Beauty).  She is also the same exact color!!!

It is a little weird to drive her, as she feels like my car, but the interior is just a little darker, and the dashboard is just a little different.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.